christinajanette: Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it.
- I have incredibly weird/vivid dreams. Sometimes I can’t tell if the things actually happened or not. And I usually remember small details about the dreams, down to what color clothes people are wearing, after I wake up.
- I full on bawl my eyes out every single time I hear the song don’t forget to remember me. Like ugly cry.
- I can not sleep with my hair down. I’ve tried to get over it many times and it’s just not happening. I also hate sleeping with pants on.
- I love love love roller coasters and thrill rides but I hate water rides and the zipper. (ps. someone take me to 6 flags soon!)
- I wish I could remember other things like I remember song lyrics.
- I am either completely obsessed with something or completely indifferent to its existence.
- In my head my years at Kennedy dont exist, at least not in the same sense as the years I’ve spent at Oneonta and Good Counsel. I think it’s because I spent most of those years looking for a way out instead of making the most of what I had. Part of me regrets letting those years go to waste but I know that even if I could go back and tell past me to do things differently past me wouldn’t.
- I shamelessly love 90’s pop and country music.
- I could watch TLC & HGTV all day long. However both channels make me wish I had gone with a different major.
- I am so indecisive and easily distracted that it took me almost an hour and a half to come up with ten random facts about myself. Ha. How sad is that. 90 minuets to get ten things about myself.